Never for sale to the public!
If you got a link to get this shirt, you earned it. If you ever see someone wearing this shirt you'll know you're in good company. The person wearing it has sweat for it, bled for it or went above and beyond volunteering to help injured veterans. You are now one of us!
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic but you might want to go one size larger if you're on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction
- A ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
- Proudly printed in Oak Creek, WI
All Oscar Mike Apparel and Gear is MADE IN THE USA Because It Matters
*colors and styles may vary slightly