You know the saying..."What makes the grass grow?"... a metaphorical translation of the saying. Print reads, "Time To Make The Grass Grow" on front. American Flag (assaulting) on right sleeve. Oscar Mike logo on left sleeve.
- Slightly tapered to be less boxy than the mass-market tee. Nothing drastic but you might want to go one size larger if you’re on the fence.
- All the best of cotton and poly meet in this pulled-together ringspun, 30/1 knit. If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth with a high thread count.
- Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked but our inks always do what they are told by our printers.
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction
- A ribbed collar that won't lose its shape
All Oscar Mike Apparel and Gear is MADE IN THE USA Because It Matters*colors and styles may vary slightly
- Proudly printed in Oak Creek, WI