Organizations that injured veterans & people living with severe disabilities rely on, like the Oscar Mike Foundation, need our support now more than ever.
The Oscar Mike community, created by injured veterans, is committed to being an active part of the solution. Our mission this Veterans Day 11/11 is to be one hundred eleven thousand one hundred and 11 FUNDRAISERS STRONG (111,111) to raise critical funds for charities supporting injured veterans and people living with severe disabilities!
WHY 11 STRONG? The #11 has significant meaning worth rallying around.
11 = HALF THE DAILY VETERAN SUICIDES
11/11 = VETERANS DAY
11/11/11 = OSCAR MIKE FOUNDING DATE
WHEN 111,111 PEOPLE JOIN, TOGETHER, WE WILL...
1. Create more opportunities for injured veterans and adaptive athletes
2. Support adaptive sports teams across the country
3. Grant thousands of adaptive sports scholarships & opportunities
4. Give adaptive sports equipment to many deserving people
5. Create jobs for veterans & people with disabilities
6. Fund 11 new adaptive sports programs
7. Provide facilities for adaptive sports programs
8. Host game changing clinics, events, content, training & classes
9. Increase awareness for nonprofits doing great things
10. Raise the bar of what is possible to adapt & overcome
11. CHANGE & SAVE LIVES EVERY SINGLE DAY
$11.11 per month may not seem like a lot but it is huge to this mission and the sustainability of critical programs.
We are extremely grateful for anything you can commit to.